Verdure Wellness Clinic is now reopened following the COVID-19 pandemic mandatory shut down, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
We know that this has not been an easy time for anyone, and we want you to know that we are taking every precaution necessary to protect both our clients, practitioners, staff and community.
We are back to offering in-person appointments, available as of Monday, June 8th 2020.
We are able to offer our in-person services including:
- Nutritional evaluations and testing
- Physical examinations
- Massage therapy
- Blood testing, lab testing, functional testing
- Nutritional consulting
- Naturopathic assessments
Virtual and telephone appointments are still an option for some services, for those that wish to book appointments in this way.
- Expanded offerings to virtual appointments for nutrition and naturopathic medicine
- New free community wellness webinars (for free) – check out our upcoming events!
- Curbside vitamin and supplement pickup are still available for pre-paid purchases (only). Purchases can be made over the phone
- Online orders are available for supplement refills and purchase orders through our Fullscript account.
Online booking is re-opened!
We have updated our policies and procedures as part of our Phase 1 Reopening Plan. We will continue to provide information about the next phases of our re-opening plan as we receive guidance from the Ontario, Canadian government and regulators.
Client related updated policy information is summarized for you here:
Before your appointment:
- Before entering the clinic clients must be actively screened, and must complete their online screening consent form, which is sent by email one to two days in advance of your appointment. If you do not pass the screening a virtual/phone consultation will be required.
- Clients must bring their own mask, and clients and practitioners must wear a face mask during their appointment. Should you not have one, reusable masks are available to rent for a $1 donation and must be returned to the clinic for disinfection
- Clients must practise hand hygiene immediately upon arrival, with either sanitizer or soap and water – available upon entry
- Appointment times are buffered between each client to ensure adequate distancing, and disinfection. Please be on time for your appointment as we will not be able to run over time for you if you are late
- Should you be feeling unwell and are not able to make your scheduled appointment please let us know by calling the clinic, cancelling online or emailing us email@example.com Please do NOT come to the clinic.
Self Check-in process:
- Please call us at 519 742 0691 or scan the QR code on our door when you have arrived for your appointment. We will inform you when you can enter.
- Please wait outside until you are called in for your appointment.
- At this time we are not allowing more than one person in an appointment at a time unless the person is necessary for communication, guardian or support purposes
- Reception seating is reduced and visitors/drivers/personnel are not permitted to wait in the reception area at this time. Seats and surfaces are cleaned after every client.
- Reception will complete the COVID19 screening questionnaire with you again, to ensure you are free of symptoms and not at high risk
- After your appointment your practitioner will give you a go ahead to exit towards reception and check out with our team.
- Credit card tap limit increased to allow for contact-free payment
- If you have a credit card on file that can also be used for payment
- Receipts, bills, and treatment notes will be emailed, and not printed, to reduce paper burden, and transmission route
- Cash is not preferred at this time, we apologize for any inconvenience
- Our reception desk is outfitted with floor markings, and a plexiglass barrier to keep interactions to a minimum. Surfaces are disinfected after each client is checked-out
Should you have any questions about our policies, or require any assistance please call us at the clinic. We look forward to seeing you in person soon!