Nutritionist Melanie Thomas, CNP, RNCP, ROHP dives into the top risk factors for heart disease and how to reduce your risk.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- the top risk factors you can control
- the role of chronic stress
- the importance of exercise
- science- based nutrition tips: what to do and what not to do
- the imortance of healthy, high quality fats
- the cholesterol myth – we need it!
- the importance of vitamin D
- blood sugar: how to eat to balance your blood sugar
- midsection weight gain & obesity as a risk factor
- food sensitivities & inflammation as a risk factor
- high blood pressure: why does it matter?