Holly Bradich, Registered Nutritionist
Initial Nutrition Session – 60 minutes
- Dietary & lifestyle assessment: we cover your full medical history (bring any recent blood work, and a list of supplements and medications you’re currently taking) and assess your current energy and mood levels.
- Goal setting: we determine your end goals, then break them down into small, achievable steps
- Motivation: We discuss your motivators for working on your health, and use them throughout your sessions to keep you motivated.
- I educate my clients so they understand how their body and their metabolism works. This puts the power in your hands and allows you to build a healthy meal that’s right for you wherever you go.
- You’ll learn how to listen to your body and honour its needs
- You’ll learn how to optimize your gut health to boost your mood
Follow Up Nutrition Session – 30 minutes
Follow up sessions help you keep motivated and moving forward toward your goal.
Together we will review your progress towards your main goal and make adjustments as needed. Bring any questions or concerns you may have.
We will create a new action plan to help you work towards your secondary goal.
Tune In, Tune Up Promo Package (September only)
If you’re ready to tune into your body and finally figure out what’s causing the brain fog, fatigue and gut issues then let’s work together!
Your Tune In, Tune Up Promo – includes a 1 hour nutrition coaching session and food sensitivity testing.
Once your results are in, you’ll get your customized healing plan including recipes customized to your needs, a lifestyle program and supplement protocol as well as one e-check in to keep you on track!
Food Sensitivity Testing
Food sensitivity test measuring your reactivity to 24 common food allergens.
Once the test results come back you get a personalized ebook of recipes tailored to your particular sensitivities.
Intuitive Eating Coaching Package
I use intuitive eating coaching to empower you to heal your relationship with food so you can have food freedom!
Intuitive eating works with your mind, instead of against it. Instead of punishing your body with crash diets, you’ll learn to love yourself healthy.
The 4 sessions include goal setting, education and mindset work as well as learning to listen to your body.
We break down your end goal into achievable steps that you work on one at a time until it’s your new normal.
Check-ins between sessions for accountability and support.
For pricing details please click here.
Holly is a registered nutritionist that uses intuitive eating to help motivated women ditch the diet, heal their relationship with food and love themselves healthy.
When you’re trying to get healthy, it’s important to look at what motivates you to change. We discuss your goals, motivations for change and the barriers that have been holding you back.
With her extensive education in both nutrition and psychology (BSc., BA) Holly will work with you to design a customized protocol that includes small, simple changes that will become lifelong habits.
Get empowered with the knowledge, tools and support you need to succeed.
It all starts with your gut, because optimal gut health skyrockets your energy, mood and metabolism, and when you feel your best you can make healthy choices!
You’ll find that Holly’s practical, yet science-based approach allows you to enjoy food while achieving the optimal physical and mental health you need to crush your goals.
Holly specializes in:
- Optimizing gut health for mental wellness
- Special diets and food allergies
- Digestive disorders: IBS, GERD
- Chronic pain management
- Metabolic disorders including obesity and diabetes
Let’s work together to build your new lifestyle – I’ll be with you every step of the way.